Here lies a list of some of the features we are planning to build, 'some' being the keyword there. We have some amazing extensions in mind beyond what is listed here, but we need to achieve a revenue stream before we can get to work on our wildest dreams!
Subscribe to focus booster to help us realize these dreams, otherwise peruse the list of currently planned features (written in user story format, to fit with our agile development approach);
(12) As a user, I’d like the ability to plan my focus booster sessions for the day within focus booster.
(46) As a user, I'd like the ability to mark a particular session as a non-income session.
(53) As a user, I’d like the ability to assign different currencies to each client and have them total on different lines in reports.
(58) As a user, I’d like to have projects rather than clients, if I am not using focus booster for paid work.
(59) As a user, I'd like to be notified that my credit card will expire soon and be invited to update it so that my focus booster subscription is not interrupted.
(81) As a user, I’d like to be able to define the timeframe when adding a session manually.
(99) As a user, I’d like to be able to check the rows of my session report that I would like to be included in my export.
(111) As a user, I’d like to be able to see a graph of total time spent every day, as opposed to just sessions.
(112) As a user, I'd like to be able to update my subscription from a monthly to a yearly subscription.
(126) As a user, I’d like to be able to include my break in my billable hours.
(155) As a user, I’d like to be able to work to my daily focus booster plan, the timer would suggest the next session to work on based on the plan.
(13) As a user I would like to be prompted to confirm if the session was ample time for me to complete my tasks or if I need another session.
(70) As a user, I’d like the time completed in an unfinished timer to be written to my timesheets.
(77) As a user, I’d like to have a longer session/break complete notification.
(90) As a user, I’d like previously typed labels to be made available in an automatic drop-down for re-selection.
Should you have a feature request that isn't listed here, please get in contact.
focus booster is just $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year (that is two months on us!)
For less than the price of one coffee per month you can learn to manage distractions, find your focus and achieve productivity.Try it now - free