These are some of the features we are planning to build, 'some' being the keyword there. We have some amazing extensions in mind beyond what is listed here (including mobile apps and team plans) but one thing at a time!
(12) As a user, I’d like the ability to plan my focus booster sessions for the day within focus booster.
(46) As a user, I'd like the ability to mark a particular session as a non-income session.
(53) As a user, I’d like the ability to assign different currencies to each client and have them total on different lines in reports.
(99) As a user, I’d like to be able to check the rows of my session report that I would like to be included in my export.
(111) As a user, I’d like to be able to see a graph of total time spent every day, as opposed to just sessions.
(126) As a user, I’d like to be able to include my break in my billable hours.
(155) As a user, I’d like to be able to work to my daily focus booster plan, the timer would suggest the next session to work on based on the plan.
(246) As a user I'd like to be able to add notes to each session I do, both before (as in a plan of what I want to achieve) and then after (a record of what I actually achieved) to be able to accurate record my activity throughout the day.
(297) As a user, I'd like to be able to export dashboard reports to PDF.
(306) As a user, I'd like to be able to have my reporting displayed in my preference of time measure, e.g. hours or sessions.
(323) As a user, I'd like to be able to edit my time entries from the session report to save time having to locate the original entry when running reports.
(324) As a user I'd like to have a calendar view of my sessions to enable a quick view of what has been completed over the timeframe (month, week, etc.).
(374) As a user, I'd like a support/help page in the web app.
(392) As a user, I'd like have the ability to select the unit of time my reports are shown in. For example I might want to measure in days, weeks or months.
(415)As a user, I'd like to be able to choose my client first and then have the labels filtered for that particular client.
(427) As a fb user, I'd like to be able to select whether I view all of my data in min/hours vs pomodoro sessions. This would include the timesheets page as well as reporting.
(13) As a user I would like to be prompted to confirm if the session was ample time for me to complete my tasks or if I need another session.
(77) As a user, I’d like to have a longer session/break complete notification, so I am less likely to miss it.
(180) As a user I would like my sessions to record in a history when using the desktop timer and have the ability to click on each to syncronise to HQ.
(372) As a user, I'd like to be able to click on the timer display to edit my session and break length.
(412) As a focus booster user, I'd like the mini timer to remember its last position every time it is opened, so I don't have to move it every time.
Should you have a feature request that isn't listed here, please get in contact.